• Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access
• Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures
• Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
• Scheduling regular building maintenance
• Contracting professionals for repairs as needed
• Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper utilities
• Arranging for building improvements
• Overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
• Supervising grounds staff
• Assisting with emergency response and evacuations
• Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear and tear
With building maintenance experience and / or property development and / or construction
Willing to travel within Metro Manila from time to time.
Bachelor's degree Holder (civil engineering) with license an advantage.
Multi-tasking capacity and not time conscious.
Has the initiative to do task without supervision
At least 4 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City or Caloocan
Full time position available