• Handles concern of clients/prospect clients who acquired and/or availed products or services.
• Rectify issues experienced by individual client as well as aim to improve the organization's overall client’s satisfaction ratings.
• Resolving client complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Keeping client updated on the latest products in order to increase sales
• Handles events for all brands.
• Monitors Social Media account.
• Internet Savvy.
College Graduate (Any Course)
At least one (1) year combined work experience in the automotive industry, with working knowledge on sales and marketing events.
Proficient in/hands-on knowledge in MS Office applications
Work output of acceptable accuracy and reliability
Adept in work requiring close attention to details and above knowledge numerical ability and reasoning
Ability to conceptualize and interpret business programs in the dealership