• Identifies, investigates, and resolves users’ problems with computer software and hardware.
• Fields support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding software programming, connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
• Consults with users to determine steps and procedures taken to identify and resolve the problem.
• Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
• Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
• Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve problems.
• Collaborates with co-workers to explain errors and/or recommend modifications in programs.
• Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Graduate of four year I.T./Computer Science related courses
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office / MSSQL / VB.Net
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Willing to be assigned at Quezon City